Thursday 5 April 2012

WHAT A PLEASANT PLACE TO JOG IN.......

Hi everyone.......

I am quite excited, as I have started going for morning jogs.......
I am now in my second week, I think it is day 10 and I am
really enjoying it......
I am also very lucky to be able to jog through and around the
Blue Mountains World Heritage National Park which is just
down the road from me...........

So below, are some photos I took the other day on my early
morning jog.........






















































































































Looking at these pictures as I upload them, I realise I am
quite lucky.......
And here I am, the final view at the end of the jog, as I sit
on the back verandah couch and have a well earned breather
and admire the trees in my own backyard......


4 comments:

Anne said...

Beautiful photos!...:)

Im glad you found your way through the mist...;) Its not so bad up here when the sun shines especially at the Library..:)

Hope you had a good week have to catch up of coffee soon and a bush walk.

Raggle Taggle Gypsy Girl said...

Yes, it is quite beautiful here especially when the sunshines and sometimes the mist isn't so bad.......
Glad you like the photos, maybe we can catch up next week.....and go for a walk.....

mirsini's creations said...

Beautiful place and beautiful photos !!!! It is wonderful that you are going for morning jogs !!!! ;o)

Raggle Taggle Gypsy Girl said...

Thanxs Mirsini, I am very lucky and I am enjoying the jogs, too!!!!!!!!